The City of Ottawa operates a municipal swimming pool located along East Norris Drive.
RIORDAN POOL GENERAL INFORMATION
Location: Located along East Norris Drive, Ottawa, IL
Phone Number: 815-433-4324
RIORDAN POOL IS NOW OPEN FOR THE SEASON
In Case of Rain:
In case of inclement the weather:
In the event of a thunderstorm or inclement weather our policy is to:
- •clear everyone from the water at the first sound of thunder or first sight of lightning.
- •Pool activities will remain suspended until 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard or until lightning is further than 10 miles away.
Prices: NO REFUNDS
- Daily Rate: $3.00 per person: 2 and under FREE
- Individual Season Pass (residents within corporate limits): $125.00
- Individual Season Pass (residents outside corporate limits): $150.00
- Family Pass (residents within corporate limits): $200.00
- Family Pass (residents outside corporate limits): $225.00
- Family Pass covers 2 adults and up to 4 children living within the same household. $10 for each additional family member
- 10 Swim Pass Package: $25.00
To be annouced
Riordan Pool Pool Rental Rates - minimum 2 guards on deck for all rentals
Resident Entities (Non-Profit) - $0/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Resident Entities (for Profit) - $25/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Non-Resident Entities (Non-Profit) - $35/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Non-Resident Entities (for Profit) - $50/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Resident Individuals - $25/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Non-Resident Individuals - $50/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
- Minimum of one Riordan guard on deck for all rentals.
- Must provide proof of insurance listing City of Ottawa as the secondary provider.
- Proof of Non-profit status must be provided.