The City of Ottawa operates a municipal swimming pool located along East Norris Drive.
RIORDAN POOL GENERAL INFORMATION
Location: Located along East Norris Drive, Ottawa, IL
Phone Number: 815-433-4324
Hours of Operation: 2017 Opening Day: Wednesday, June 7 - Weather permitting
Entrance Fee for Opening Day will be $1.00 per person
Daily 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. *Weather Permitting"
In Case of Rain:
There will be a 30 minute rain delay to determine if pool should close. In case of severe weather (tornado watch) the pool will close without the 30 minute delay.
Prices: NO REFUNDS
- Daily Rate: $3.00 per person: 2 and under FREE
- Individual Season Pass (residents within corporate limits): $125.00
- Individual Season Pass (residents outside corporate limits): $150.00
- Family Pass (residents within corporate limits): $200.00
- Family Pass (residents outside corporate limits): $225.00
- 10 Swim Pass Package: $25.00
To be annouced
Riordan Pool Pool Rental Rates
Resident Entities (Non-Profit) - $0/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Resident Entities (for Profit) - $25/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Non-Resident Entities (Non-Profit) - $35/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Non-Resident Entities (for Profit) - $50/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Resident Individuals - $25/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
Non-Resident Individuals - $50/hr and $20.00/hr per guard
- Minimum of one Riordan guard on deck for all rentals.
- Must provide proof of insurance listing City of Ottawa as the secondary provider.
- Proof of Non-profit status must be provided.