Monday, September 16
• Hydrants on West Marquette Street from Boyce Memorial Drive east to Columbus St.
• Price Subdivision.
• Pickwick, Polk and Piper Streets.
• 1400 Block of West Lafayette Street.
Tuesday, September 17
• Hydrants north of the Fox River from Paul to Champlain Street, including hydrants north to CSX Railroad Tracks.
Wednesday, September 18
• Hydrants from the Illinois River north to the Illinois-Michigan Canal from Chestnut Street east to Clinton Street.
Thursday, September 19
• Hydrants on Madison Street from Boyce Memorial Drive east to Sycamore Street and north to the I-M Canal.
Friday, September 20
• Hydrants on West Main Street from Fillmore Street west to Boyce Memorial Drive and south to Ottawa Avenue.
Monday, September 23
• Hydrants south of Illinois Avenue and west of Leland to the Illinois River.
• Hydrants on Phelps Street from Boyce Memorial Drive to Elm Street, Cactus Street, Vine Street and Fern Street, including Pilkington.
Tuesday, September 24
• Hydrants on the east side located between the Fox and Illinois Rivers, including Canal Road.
Wednesday, September 25
• Downtown/Columbus & LaSalle Streets
• Heritage Harbor
Thursday, September 26
• Hydrants from Hitt Street south to College Avenue from State Street west to City limits.
Friday, September 27
• South of Illinois River from State Street east to City limits and south to Watson Street.
Monday September 30
• All of Tomahawk Terrace/Indian Village Subdivision.
• McKinley Road from Catherine Street east to Dakota Drive and south to Southtown Mall, and the 1400 block of Catherine Street
Tuesday October 1
• White Lane and Parks Lane west to University Avenue from Gentleman Road south to View Street.
Wednesday October 2
• The 900-1200 blocks of Marcy Street.
• 700, 800 & 900 blocks of 4-H Road, north to College Avenue, Briarcrest Subdivision east to Adams Street.
Thursday October 3
• West McKinley Road from Catherine Street west to Dairy Lane and south to Jeremiah Ln.
Friday October 4
• West McKinley Road and Pembrook Subdivision.