Monday, September 17
- Hydrants on Madison Street from Boyce Memorial Drive east to Sycamore Street and north to the I-M Canal.
Tuesday, September 18
- Hydrants on West Main Street from Fillmore Street west to Boyce Memorial Drive and south to Ottawa Avenue.
Wednesday, September 19
- Hydrants south of Illinois Avenue and west of Leland to the Illinois River.
- Hydrants on Phelps Street from Boyce Memorial Drive to Elm Street, Cactus Street, Vine Street and Fern Street, including Pilkington.
Thursday, September 20
- Hydrants on the east side located between the Fox and Illinois Rivers, including Canal Road.
Friday, September 21
- Downtown/Columbus & LaSalle Streets
- Heritage Harbor
Saturday, September 22
- Hydrants from Hitt Street south to College Avenue from State Street west to City limits.
Monday, September 24
- South of Illinois River from State Street east to City limits and south to Watson Street.
Tuesday September 25
- All of Tomahawk Terrace/Indian Village Subdivision.
- McKinley Road from Catherine Street east to Dakota Drive and south to Southtown Mall, and the 1400 block of Catherine Street
Wednesday September 26
- White Lane and Parks Lane west to University Avenue from Gentleman Road south to View Street.
Thursday September 27
- The 900-1200 blocks of Marcy Street.
- 700, 800 & 900 blocks of 4-H Road, north to College Avenue, Briarcrest Subdivision east to Adams Street.
Friday September 28
- West McKinley Road from Catherine Street west to Dairy Lane and south to Jeremiah Ln.
Saturday September 29
- West McKinley Road and Pembrook Subdivision.