|Meeting Schedule:||2nd Wednesday of each month|
|Meeting Location:||City Hall|
|Meeting Time:||12:00 noon|
|# of Members:||Three (3)|
|Length of Term:||3 years|
The rule-making authority of the board of fire and police commissioners of the city shall include the power to make rules pertaining to the following subjects:
(1) The conduct of examinations for the original appointment of police officers and firefighters.
(2) The conduct of examinations for promotions.
(3) The conduct of hearings on charges brought against members of the fire and police departments.
(4) The operation of the fire and police departments.
(5) The conduct of members of the fire and police departments.
(6) Any other aspect of the operations of the board or the fire and police departments authorized by statute.
Revised: June 8, 2016
Effective: June 20, 2016
|folder 2018 Board of Fire and Police Commission Minutes|
|folder 2017 Board of Fire and Police Commission Minutes|
|folder 2016 Board of Fire and Police Commission Minutes|
Ottawa City Hall
301 West Madison Street • Ottawa, IL 61350
Phone: 815-433-0161 • Fax: 815-433-2270